Greetings from sunny Florida!
Well, I still have my little space on Epinions. Back in the day, this place was great -- I earned over a thousand dollars in the first year, and Epinions sent me a care package containing a free tee shirt and fleece jacket, among other things.
More recently, I ranted against the dumbing-down and the proliferation of policies at Epinions. Nowadays.....enh, who cares? I write some stuff, people read it, I get a small sense of personal satisfaction.
So, I recently moved from Northern Michigan to Florida, and have mastered the art form of sarcasm...which I've seen defined as "the lowest form of humor" by at least one dictionary. Hey, at least I'm good at something! Once upon a time I used to live in Indiana, and my reviews thereof have generated some fantastic hate-comments. Just another reason I'm SO glad to have left, even now, more than 10 years later.
I have a wife and at least one kid, possibly more. I work in healthcare IT, and I graduated from Michigan State in March 2011 with an MBA. I love cars to excess, and I also love excess, especially the wretched kind, but I don't love the Hyundai Excel, or Microsoft Access.
- George Dubya is gone. Good.
- Rain is good for the grass and flowers
- Repeat after me: "Eggs Benedict are gooooooood."
- Ugliest car ever? AMC Matador
- When did Carmen Electra become quasi-acceptable?
- Bulleted lists? Yes, please.
- Nobody understands the comic genius of Meryl Streep.
- Okay, so Meryl Streep has no comic genius. Got me there.
- Coffee with lots of cream and sugar isn't "wussy," it's "Turkish."
- Caffeine is evil, but I love it anyway.
- I'll find it hard to live in a van down by the river...when I'm living in a van....down by the river!!