My favorite song of all time:
Bruce Springsteen Lyrics
Thunder Road Lyrics
States we've visited:
create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide
Current Terror Alert Level
WHY DOES THE REICH-WING HATE AMERICA so much?
Why do they pass law to benefit the rich on the backs of EVERYONE else?
Why do they hate the constitution?
Why do they hate gay people?
Why do they want America to become a theocracy?
Why do they make secret deals behind citizens backs?
Why do they get people like Gannon and Britt Hume to LIE on their behalf?
Why are they just so dam and completely untrustworthy?
Why do they want everyone to have low-paying service jobs?
Why can't they ever admit their mistakes?
Why do they misrepresent the founding fathers words?
Why do they prevent free speech?
Le chien baise le chat.
Le rï¿½publicain baise la mule.
Les rï¿½publicains baisent le public.
We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit. We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press-- in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of LIBERAL excess during the past years."
Cost of the War in Iraq
Where do you fall on the liberal - conservative political spectrum? (United States)
Which Doctor Who Are You? (all ten possible)
4th DoctorGenerally outrageous appearance and behaviour occasionally give way to an intriguing sense of solemnity and authority, but it never gives way to pride (that much...)
Take this quiz!
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Space Mountain: A thrilling rocket ride through the
darkness of outer space! Futuristic and
forward thinking, you have just enough 2001-esk
elements without escaping Walt Disney's utopian
vision for a brighter tomorrow. You represent
speed, stealthness, and the promise of
technology, while your Dick Dale surf guitar
riff of a soundtrack makes you retro and
mysterious, without being corny. Keep the
lights low and avoid revealing too much, lest
you ruin the show, you're only going 28 mph!
Regardless of speed, you prove that in the
vacuum in space, you CAN hear people scream!
What Disneyland attraction are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
you are the cute but psycho happy bunny. You
adorable, but a little out there. It's alright,
you might not have it all, but there are worse
which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
| You scored as Drunk Cat. Put down the bottle, Cheech. Sign up for some AA classes and drink a glass of water. Bars are ok once in a while, but you shouldn't be sleeping at them.|
Which Absurd Cat are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You're truly from Lawn Giland (Long Island) if you can relate to any of the following:
1. You've always liked Billy Joel and you own several of his "records,"
2. You know someone who went to Chaminade or LaSalle.
3. Seeing a concert at Jones Beach Theater - the best place in the world to see a show.
4. Is it just me, or is every girl from Rockville Centre a b!tch?
5. Billy Joel said it best, "Either you date a rich girl from the North Shore, or a cool girl from the South Shore."
6. What's the big deal about the Hamptons?
7. If you're not from Long Island or NYC, you're not really from NOO YAWK.
8. You don't go to Manhattan; you go to "the City"
9. The Belt Parkway sucks!
10. You never, ever want to "change at Jamaica..."
11. You never realize you have an accent until you leave.
12. You are 15 minutes from the beach
13. Yes, there is a town in LI known as HICKSVILLE!!!
14. Somehow, you know the OBI is cool, but you've never actually been there. (I Have!!!)
15. At some point in your life, you've either gone clamming, or caught a bluefish.
16. You know where at least one strip club is.
17. You have been to the United Skates of America...Remember the Skateasaurus??? (How about Roller Castle???)
18. Knights of Columbus...AKA: The secret club of Drunks!!!
19. You curse...A lot.
20. You can name at least three players on the Islanders Stanley Cup teams.
21. You remember the exact day you stopped going to Jones Beach and started going to Robert Moses or Tobay.
22. Public beach? What's that?
23. Huntington is a puzzlement but a fun village to hang out in
24. "I'm going to the park."
25. You've had a seagull crap on your car.
26. Either your parents or your grandparents lived in the city.
27. You, or someone you know, went to 4H Camp in Riverhead.
28. You or someone you know has owned an animal that came from North Shore Animal League.
29. You've cruised on the "Turnpike" or "DPA"
30. You have been to "The Firemen's Races" in Hicksville
31. You've played golf at Eisenhower Park...legally or otherwise.
32. If you're from Nassau County, you've been to Safety Town.
33. Quick! Who's the Suffolk County Executive? Don't know do you?!
34. You don't have to go far to see your family.
36. You know someone in the Mob or who has Mob "connections"
37. You've gotten drunk at the "green" or on the bleachers of some high school.
38. You know the difference between WLIR and WDRE, even though they played the same music.
39. You were an Islander/Met/Jet fan or a Ranger/Yankee/Giant fan. There was no crossover.
40. You can correctly pronounce places like Hauppauge, Commack, Patchogue, Islip, Islandia, Massapequa and Montauk,
41. You remember Roosevelt Field before it was renovated.
42. You remember all the times Walt Whitman Mall burned down.
43. You have been to: The Satan House in Massapequa (Red Sidewalk), Mount Misery Road in Huntington, The Midget Mansion in Bayville
44. You got cool drinking glasses from Burger King (Star Wars, The Great Muppet Caper)
45. Mr. Softee...much better than The Circus Man!
46. You have seen the Amityville Horror house or at least know where it is.
47. The Commack Motor Inn really has the "Jungle Room" & "The Oriental Express Room"
48. The Old Bethpage Restoration Village
49. You know that the town of Baldwin is not named after The Baldwins...they're from Massapequa ... DUH!
50. The best Pizza, Bagels, and Chinese food ever!!!
51. You hate when people (not from NY) try to do "the accent"...Ouch!
52. You are only an true NEW YORKER if you are from LONG ISLAND