Don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out...
Reviews Written: 187
Member Visits: 11,740
Total Visits: 235,647
Check out my absolute, most FAVORITE POEM on Epinions.
Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
Is it Appendicitis? | Tans are Like Boobs |
Credit Protection Plans | My Music A to Z 2005
Nascar Café |
Hard Rock Café |
Olive Garden |
El Chico |
Pizza Inn |
Ruby Tuesday |
CiCi's Pizza |
Taco John's |
House of Blues |
Godfather's Pizza |
Planet Hollywood | Jersey Mike's |
TCBY | Carrabba's | Sbarro | Cozymel's Coastal Mexican Grill | Logan's Roadhouse | Atlanta Bread Company | Tripps | Mr. Gatti's | Zaxby's | Back Yard Burgers |
Medieval Times, | Johnny Carino's | Beef O'Brady's | Little Caesars Pizza | Taco Bell
Wellness and Beauty
Avon SSS Bug Guard |
Crest Whitestrips |
Maybelline Lash by Lash Mascara |
Cover Girl Continuous Wear |
Maybelline Volum Express Mascara |
Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara |
Chloraseptic Spray |
Maybelline Full 'n Soft Mascara |
Avon Moisture Therapy Hand Cream |
Maybelline WonderCurl Mascara | Avon Cellu-Sculpt Slimming Treatment | Colgate Simply White Clear Whitening Gel | Cover Girl Smoothers All Day Hydrating Makeup |
Avon Nailware French Manicure | Thermasilk Light Conditioning Mist | Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum | Aussie 12 hour Hairspray | Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum | Sunsilk Thermashine Detangling Shine Spray | Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream | Coppertone Endless Summer Sunless Tanning Gradual Tan Moisturizing Lotion | | Source Naturals Ultra Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray | Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips | Ace Advanced Wrist Splint-Right Hand | Suave Max Hold Hairspray | Aussie 3 Minute Miracle | Remington Hot Rollers | Head and Shoulders Silky Smooth
501 Spanish Verbs 3rd Edition | 365 Cats 2008 Calendar
Whiskas with Savory Nuggets Original Recipe |
Brinkmann One Story Condo |
Purina Special Care for Hairball Control |
Whiskas Homestyle Favorites with Freshwater Trout in Sauce |
Frontline Top Spot | Clean Scoop Rescue Cat Litter
Food and Drink
Almond Joy | Frosted Flakes Cereal in a Cup | Nabisco Oreo Thin Crisps Baked Chocolate Wafer Snacks 4.86 oz | Combos Pizzeria Pretzels | Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar | Nutty Bars | Celestial Seasonings Mount Chai Decaf Tea | Stouffer's Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken | Oreo Granola Bars 100 Calorie Packs | Strawberry Frosted Pop-Tarts 12 count | Oreo Cakesters | Mounds | Twix Peanut Butter | Hershey's Sticks - Milk Chocolate | Butterfinger Crisp | 5th Avenue | Kit Kat | Reese's Crispy Crunchy Bar | York Peppermint Patty | Kraft Easy Mac | Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies | Reese's Snacksters Peanut Butter | Kellog's Special K Bars | Junior Mints | Smucker's Magic Shell Ice Cream Fudge Topping | Jumex Strawberry and Banana 33 oz | Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts 12 pack | Jumex Strawberry Nectar
Hotels and Travel
can't make coffee in the john | Knoxville Zoo
Smead Classification Folders | Tobow Mini Mono Correction Tape | Wrist Coil with Key Ring | Tombow Correction Tape Pen with Ergonomic Dispenser | Sponge Tip Moistener | At A Glance Weekly/Monthly Recycled Appointment book | Perfect Data Eco II Perfect Duster | Tombow Fluorescent Yellow Dry Highlighter | Pilot G2 Retractable Gel Pen 12 pack | Integra Retractable Gel Pen | Tops Junior Legal Pads | Avery Reinforcement Labels
Sony Cordless Phone
Kids and Family
Webkinz Persian White Cat |
Pug Li'l Kinz |
Fake Cigarettes | Etch A Sketch Toy Pen | Trouble Game Pen | Operation Game Pen | Ty Beanie Baby Cargo the Dog | Scattergories Keychain | The Nutty Elephant | Cosco Deluxe Rock 'N Roller |
Pat the Bunny Soft Book |
Berry Cute Girls: 2.5" Strawberry Shortcake with Berry Tote | Berry Cute Girls: 2.5" Ginger Snap with Berry Tote |
Mego Bloks 120 Piece Maxi Bucket | Magic Fabric Creation Studio
You Are 93% American
You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.|
Tough and independent, you think big.
You love everything about the US, wrong or right.
And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!
Your Linguistic Profile:
40% General American English|
5% Upper Midwestern|
Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You? quiz, by Angel.
Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Threat rating: zero. Excellent work - you
demonstrate all the qualities of patriotism
that will make America even greater under Bush.
What threat to the Bush administration are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Which Rock Chick Are You?
You Are 60% Open Minded
You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.|
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.
Your English Skills:
Yankee Etiquette When Visiting the South
Because of misunderstandings that frequently develop when Yankees and Floridians cross states such as North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia, those states' Tourism Councils have adopted a new policy. In an effort to help outsiders understand the rural Southerner's mind, the following list will be handed to each person as they enter the State.
Now, enjoy your visit... I emphasize - "visit."
- That slope-shouldered farm boy did more work before breakfast than you do all week at the gym.
- It's called a 'gravel road.' No matter how slow you drive, you're going to get dust on your Navigator. I have a four-wheel drive because I need it. Drive it or get it
out of the way .
- The red dirt - it's called clay. Red Georgia clay. If you like the color, don't wash your car for a couple weeks - it'll be permanent. The big lumps of it - they're called "clods."
- We all started hunting and fishing when we were seven years old. Yeah,we saw Bambi. We got over it.
- Any references to "corn fed" when talking about our women will get you whipped...by our women.
- Go ahead and bring your $600 Orvis Fly Rod. Don't cry to us if a flathead breaks it off at the handle. We have a name for those little 13-inch trout you fish for... bait.
- Pull your pants up. You look like an idiot.
- Men, if you want to wear earrings, pierce your nose and whatevers, and wear your hair long - go right ahead - but if we call you ma'am, don't be offended.
- If that cell phone rings while a bunch of mallards are making their final approach, we wll shoot it. You might want to ensure it's not up to your ear at the time.
- That's right. Whiskey is only two bucks. We can buy a fifth for what you paid in the airport for one drink.
- No, there's no "Vegetarian Special" on the menu. Order steak. Order it rare. Or, you can order the Chef's Salad and pick off the two pounds of ham and turkey.
- Tea - yeah, we have tea. It comes in a glass over ice and is sweet. You want it hot - sit it in the sun. You want it unsweetened - add a lot of water.
- You bring Coke into my house, it better be brown, wet, and served over ice.
- So you have a sixty thousand dollar car. We're real impressed. We have quarter of a million dollar combines that we use two weeks a year.
- Let's get this straight. We have one stoplight in town. We stop when it's red. We may even stop when it's yellow.
- Women hunt, fish, and drive trucks - because they want to. So, you're a feminist.
Isn't that cute.
- We eat dinner together with our families, we pray before we eat (yeah, even breakfast), we go to church on Wednesdays and Sundays, we go to high school football games on Friday nights, we still address our seniors with "yes sirs" and "yes ma'ams", and we sometimes still take Sunday drives around town to see friends and neighbors.
- We don't do "hurry up" well.
- Greens - yeah, we have greens, but you don't putt on them. You boil them with either salt back or a ham hock.
- Yeah, we eat catfish, bass, bream, and carp, too. You really want sushi and caviar? It's available at the bait shop.
- They are pigs. That's what they smell like. Get over it. Don't like it? Interstate 95 goes two ways - Interstate 40 goes the other two. Pick one.
- Grits are corn. You put butter, salt, and pepper on them. You want to put milk and sugar on them - then you want cream of wheat - go to Kansas. That would be I-40
- The "Opener" refers to the first day of deer season. It's a religious holiday. You can get breakfast at the church.
- So every person in every pickup waves? Yeah, it's called being friendly. Understand the concept?
- Yeah, we have golf courses. Don't hit in the water hazards. It spooks the fish - and if you hit it in the rough, we have these things called Diamondbacks, and they're not baseball players.
- That Highway Patrol Officer who just pulled you over for driving like an idiot...their name is "Sir" or "Ma'am"...no matter how old they are.
- We have lots of pine trees. They have sap. It drips from them. You park your Navigator under them, and they'll leave a logo on your hood.
- You burn an American flag in our state - you get beat up. No questions. The liberal contingent of our state legislatures (all 4 of them) enacted a measure to stop this. There is now a $10 fine for beating the person up.
You Know You're From Tennessee If:
- You've never met any celebrities....other than Fred Thompson
- Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a
tractor on the highway.
- "Vacation" means going to the family reunion.
- You've seen all the biggest bands-ten years after they were popular.
- You measure distance in minutes.
- You know several people who have hit a deer.
- Your school classes were canceled because they were forecasting snow.
- Your school classes were canceled because of heat.
- You've ridden the school bus for an hour each way.
- You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
- You think ethanol makes your truck "run a lot better."
- 'You know what' is knee-high by the Fourth of July.
- Stores don't have bags; they have sacks.
- You see people wear bib overalls at funerals.
- You see a car running in the parking lot at the store with no one
in it no matter what time of the year.
- You use 'fix' as a verb, for example: "I am fixing to go to the store."
- All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit,
vegetables, grain or animals.
- You install security lights on your house and garage and leave
- You think of the major four food groups as beef, pork,
sweet tea, and Beer.
- You carry jumper cables in your car.
- You know what "cow tipping" and "snipe hunting" is.
- You only own 3 spices: salt, pepper and ketchup.
- You think everyone from a bigger city has an accent.
- You think sexy lingerie is a tee shirt and boxer shorts.
- The local paper covers national and international headlines on one
page but requires 6 pages for sports.
- You think that deer season is a national holiday. (isn't it?)
- You know which leaves make good toilet paper. (or which corn
cobs for that matter :)
- You find 90 degrees F "a little warm."
- You know all 4 seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer
- You know if another Tennessean is from eastern, middle or
western Tennessee as soon as they open their mouth.
- There is a Dairy Queen in every town with a population of
1000 or more.
- You actually get these jokes and forward them to all your
friends from Tennessee
- you laugh when people from anywhere north of TN tries to
say or spell "y'all"
|What American accent do you have? |
Your Result: The South
That's a Southern accent you've got there. You may love it, you may hate it, you may swear you don't have it, but whatever the case, we can hear it.
|The Inland North|
|What American accent do you have?|
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Sheesh. This is pretty sad.
create your own personalized map of the USA
or write about it on the open travel guide
Free counters provided by Honesty.com.