Trader Joe's - Vitamin Heaven

Aug 28, 2000

I've been a fan of vitamin supplements for a while. Ever since going on the Atkins Diet I've been taking extra portions of Vitamin C, Calcium, Chromium Picolinate, and a multiple mineral supplement.

Trader Joe's has the best prices on vitamins. They also have a great brand name (that of Trader Joe) and their vitamins contain no yeast, sugar, starch or artificial anything. If you are on a diet in which these ingredients are restricted, this can be of immeasurable use.

Trader Joe's is a "unique grocery store" that carries unique items at exceptionally reasonable prices. If you don't have one near you, there will probably be one soon--and if there is one near you and you haven't been there yet, you must go soon!

Here is one of my buys:
Zinc
Copper
Maganese (500%)
Chromium (167%)
Cost: $2.49 (for 120 tablets)

They have ginko, garlic, vitamin C, vitamin B, Chromium, calcium--well, just about everything you can think of. And it's all very reasonably priced, and not from some fly-by-night company on TV or the internet.

As I said, if you haven't been there yet, you MUST GO SOON!

Location: San Francisco, CA
About Me: Me: Female, traveler, fun-seeker, cheap eater. You: like to read about stuff I write.